Subject:    Re: [SYSTEM21]   Alliance 2003...
Author: System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:       5/12/2003 8:15 PM

For the techies,  a lot of technical changes, here a just a few:
-250 library list support
-New library naming standards
-Consolidation of financial data libraries into one library
-Conversion of all RPG programs to RPGILE
-New security profiles for object ownership - no more QPGRM
-Introduction of ILE modules
-Task exclusivity testing within environments

Dave Barry
Dawn Food Products