From: Bob Chambers <bchambers@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'JBAUSERS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <JBAUSERS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [SYSTEM21]   Accounts Payable Issue
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:01:35 -0400

We have a problem on a status of a payment in 4/APE.

Here is what we are doing.

a.   4/APE
b.   Typing in an Item Type and Reference
c.   Over on the More field on the right side of the screen, we put in a 2
d.   This brings up a Item Inquiry - Payment Screen (program PL496)
e.   The status says 5, which according to the bottom of the screen means
      "Released from Cash Mgmt, awaiting update".

Does anyone know how to get it off of this status and to a status of 15 (payment completed)?
It seems to be hung here for some reason.

Thank you.

Bob Chambers

I.S. Project Manager
Hekman Furniture
1400 Buchanan, S.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49507

Phone: 616-452-1411, ext 502
Fax:     616-452-1000
www.hekman.com

_______________________________________________ This is the System 21 Users (SYSTEM21) mailing list To post a message email: SYSTEM21@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/system21 or email: SYSTEM21-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/system21.