RE: A/R Allocations

Richard,  if my memory serves me correctly, the CIND15 is set during the
statement run (when Update Cleared Items is set).
AND, there is a difference between Advanced Cash and Classic when it comes
to the CIND15.
Advanced Cash will not show items that have a CIND15 = 'C' where Classic
will as long as the value is not zero. (I may have this around the wrong
way)
I don't think you can allocate the JL to the IN but it is worth a try.

Otherwise DFU is the answer.

Re: Customer Service.
Being an ex-JBA'er myself I understand the position the Sys/21 people are
in.  Many do try and provide customer service, however, days are a fixed
length of hours and they are trying to justify their existence (they may be
next to go).

Re: Posting Police....
Seasons Greetings, I wish you all a happy and safe new year, especially the
GEAC comrades past and present.  Yes even you Lesley, Jim & John!!!

Ps. Some like to remain clandestine so that they can provide assistance in
real life.

Regards

Michael Berman

(m) 0419 324 558