Sometimes I feel embarrassed that I don't know
something I think I "should" and I feel safer posting
this way.  It has nothing to do with posting police.

I often believe that what is obvious to some is not to
others and the others might benefit from the asking.
In this instance I was hoping to benefit the others by
way of the asking.

I wish you all the peace of the season.
--- "Jansson, Stefan" <stefan.jansson@eljer.com>
wrote:
> Is Geac still monitoring this list and cracking down
> on participants to the point where there is a need
> to post things anonymously?  I thought they'd
> ENCOURAGE sharing of information between users and
> staff ... but what do I know.
>
> Stefan Jansson
> Eljer (Not a JBA customer)
> Dallas, TX

DAY(CURRENT(DATE))+(MONTH(CURRENT(DATE))*100)+((YEAR(CURRENT(DATE))-1900)*10