We have started to receive the following warning msg each tine we input a
return . The msg appears for all customers.
Customer account status is blank .
Since we have same customers defined in other SOP companies where the
problem is not encountered , we have compared (Query)
each field of the records in the various companies and no difference was
found .
The way to get round the problem is to exit from the task and select again
the menu option. The msg is then not issued .
This irritates the data entry operators.
We are at V352b SP3 .

Very strange . Anybody got an idea ?
Thanks

Example :

 CR080
 Returns Entry
 Return number.. R003870
 Customer....?.. C150000
 Address code... 000                    Receiving address code...?.. 000
 *** Consumer Goods                     *** Consumer Goods
 Riche-Terre                            Riche-Terre
 ROSE HILL
 Request date... 051202  Return date...  51202
 Return reason.? R       Customer Return
 Ret officer.?.. 00001   DEFAULT RETURN OFFICER
 Stockroom.......?.. B3  MFA Bonded Store #3
 Coll.instr.code.?..
 Original invoice.?.
 Customer reference.
 Department.........
 Job number.........
F3=Exit  F4=Prompt  F13=Receiving Address  F14=Collection Address
Customer recommended for deletion    <<<--- MSG

 SL015
Customer Maintenance
Account . : C150000          AMENDMENT
Name  . . : ******** SHOPPING CENTRE  LTD        Alpha Seq ******** S
Controller  . ?                       Credit Agency Code ?
Discount Code ?                       Group Code 1/2/3/4 ?
Account Status                        Account Stop?  . . .
Parent A/C  . ? C150000               Invoice Address  . .
Consolidate?  . 0                     Statement Copies . . 1
Statement Grp . F                     Statement Message  ?
VAT Code  . . ? STD                   Cash Basis VAT?  . . 0
VAT ID  . . . .                       Fiscal Code  . . . .
VAT Calc Basis  3                     Tax Classification . 0
Alloc Method. . 1
Letter Code . ?                       Letter Category  . . 1
Interest %  . .                       Exempt / Days Grace
G/L Company . : CG                    Control Acct . . . . 2236ADM
Bank Acct . . . 1102REC               Contra Co/Account  .
F3=Exit   F4=Prompt   F10=Additional Details      F12=Previous