When you enter a PO you can define the 'Schedule Type' of that order.
Options are '  ', B for blanket order or 'S' for scheduled.

Type '  ' is your normal order, ie, one PO line, one quantity, one date of
delivery.
Types 'B' or 'S' allow you to define per each PO line a number of quantities
to be delivered at different dates.

I believe that, in your case, you should have, for that PO line, a total
quantity that is separated in two PMP03 lines.

Francisco Amorim
GSI Portugal