Has anyone out there had any experience with the GL Update Flag not being
updated in PCP56 when you have more than 2 Held Wip transactions for a
particular TRAN # in PCP04...?

Our AFI Extract FIPCEXTRACT suddenly quit working recently and we traced it back
to some transactions entered from Item Booking where the user pressed F18 to
Enter Held Wip Details...  The pattern we found indicated that if there were
more than 2 Tran Type '71' Held Wip associated with the Tran # then the GL
Update Flag in PCP56 would not be updated properly for some of the '71'
transactions...

This meant that these records would get included in the AFI Extract every time
it ran...  Populating FIP45 with duplicate transaction #'s every time.

Obviously this created a mess in our Inventory valuations and eventually the AFI
Extract started failing for some as-yet-undiscovered reason...

So this is a huge problem...

As a work around we have instructed the data entry people to manually add up the
Held Wip Tickets and only enter 1 ticket with the total Held Wip for that Tran
#...  This seems to have resolved the problem but we're wondering if anyone else
had seen this yet...

We are still at V3.5.1 so it is highly possible it has been fixed in a more
recent version of the code...

Any feedback would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Jeff Klipa