Someone sent me this question privately but I felt that other people on the list
might benefit, so I'm posting the original question and reply here...

Unfortunately there is no really easy way to tell what version of System/21 you
are running...

Your best hope is to query the file PTFLOG in every JBA library on your
system...
The last record in each of these files should be the last PTF applied...
(P#INV30001 for example...)

The IPG* libraries will tell you what PTFs have been applied to the System
Manager Applications you are currently running...
(These don't necessarily have to be in sync with the ERP Apps... - We are at the
latest System Manager PTFs and still on 3.5.1 in the ERP Apps...!!!
If you're using Active Modeler this may not be possible...  Check with geac...)

The OSL* libraries will tell you the PTF level for the ERP Applications...

You then have to look on ANSWERLINK and find the published PTF #'s for each
Application within each Version/Service Pack/Solutions Pack...

Once you know the last PTF # applied in each application on your box you can
compare your list with the list published on ANSWERLINK...

As I said, it's not easy but it is doable...!

There is also an option on the PTF Management Menu - 33. Library PTF Levels. -
that you can use to perform your inquiry...
This option generates a report that you may find very useful...  You may need to
sign on as PTFOWNER to access this menu...

Also, if you have consolidated your libraries your task may prove even more
challenging depending on what you did with the contents of the PTFLOG file(s)
during the consolidation process...

Assuming you're still on maintenance - a call to your friendly neighborhood
support person may prove fruitful as well...  They can certainly help you find
the published list of PTF #'s by Service pack, etc...

Hope that helps...

Good luck...