Avryl,
What did you change on the company profile?
The number of periods or the Fiscal End Of Year?
Was this in test or live?

It could be bad if you changed the number of periods.
You need to change the Fiscal Year End.  The Period 08 (Feb) would be
the last period of the year and period 9 would become the first
period.

What testing did you do?
How current are your backups?

Regards

Michael

Original message from: Avryl Baldwin <avrylb@fraseralexander.co.za>

>Hi Michael
>It wasn't that bad..  we knew a month ago, but only thought of asking
you
>guys last week :)
>But yes, we are dumped into the deep end!
>
>We have changed our company profiles to 08 and our next period does
come up
>with 01, but just a note, we have come up with a problem that our
>cumulative/YTD balances on the enquiry screen are now incorrect.  The
>enquiry wants to use the previous months balances but its zero in
period 01
>as it cannot find period 12 anymore.  The data is there but cannot be
>accessed.
>
>A rebuild will really mess up the data.
>
>The other problem we have is that we cannot enquire on periods 09 -
12 in
>any financial year as the system thinks we have always had an eight
month
>year!
>
>We do not have sales analysis and inventory (Phew!) haha
>
>Thanks for the advice

Alexander