As far as I am aware, there are no audit files over any of the Application
Manager files.  However, I can think of a couple of ways to get the
information that you are looking for, but you will not be able to identify
who changed it.  The method of getting the changes depends on the task that
you changed:

1) If you changed one of your own custom tasks, then the only way that I
can think of is to go back to a backup, restore the APG35PHY to a work
library and compare the two files using a query or a program.

2) If you changed a standard JBA task you can either do the same as the
above (although this does not take into account the fact that it may have
been changed previously and no longer be the same as the standard JBA
task).  Alternatively, search your AS/400 for the APG35I file for the
application associated to the task that has been changed (i.e. the APG35I
for GL is in library OSLGLD3, for IN it is in OSLINP3, for Style it is in
OSLAPP3 etc.).  You can then compare the APG35I record to the APG35PHY
record in Application Manager using a query or a program.

There may be more other ways, but these will certainly work for you.  If
you need anymore help, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

John McPherson - European Business Analyst
(01925) 423078
john.mcpherson@newbalnce.co.uk

                    "Muhammad Irfan
                    Dar"                       To:     <jbausers-l@midrange.com>
                    <mdar@borroughs.com        cc:
                    >                          Subject:     JBA ML -
Application manager question
                    Sent by:
                    jbausers-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    08/01/2002 15:29
                    Please respond to
                    jbausers-l

Hi,
In System 21 Application Manager, we maintain tasks. Is any auditing
file about the task maintenance in application manager? Which keep the
before and after image of task. The file APG35PHY has the information
whatever we set for a menu task. Is anyway we can go back and look what
did we change? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Muhammad Irfan Dar
Programmer Analyst
616-388-4089