I have a little problem that I hope someone can help me with.

Please note when we are doing a journal receipt no problems at all
picks up the rates, also when cash receipting this works fine but when
we attempt to
do a jnl payment the rate will not default, we have to force the rate
and receive following error message as per copy below.

We have both an AUD to USD and USD to AUD rate specified in the ROE2
exchange rate table.

Any idea why I get a "Conversion rate does not exist between item
currency and base currency." message?

                                                Session no. ******
Journal Payments
                                                       Last ref
Payment reference . . . TEST
Payee name  . . . . . . test
Payment method  . . . ? CHQ Cheques
Reason code . . . . . ? AC  Current Account
Payment value . . . . . 100.00   Rate code ROE2 Rate
Payment currency  . . ? USD      United States Dollar
Posting period  . . . . 0110
Payment date  . . . . .  3/10/01
Bank account  . . . . ? 205005       USD BANK A/C

                 USD United States Dollar
                 Bank rate code  : ROE2 Rate
                 Rate M 1.00000

GL txn description  . .
VAT content type  . . .    (P=Purchases S=Sales)
F3=Exit    F4=Prompt    F15=Reset default bank       F16=Override bank
rate