Hi Michael,

We have been using AFI for a while and it will work exactly as told.

Our inventory is posted once only at end of month as a consolidation and it
works well.

Please feel free to contact me direct for more detail.

Regards,

Neville Kingdom
Information Technologies Manager
Metro Products & Co Pty Ltd
61 2 97081766
0411 535 240
http://www.metroproducts.com

                    "Rick Allen"

                    <rick.allen@sandvik        To:     JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com

                    .com>                      cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: AFI
Consolidation
                    owner-jbausers-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    09/08/2001 03:30 PM

                    Please respond to

                    JBAUSERS-L

Hi Michael

My understanding is that, as long as your postings are defined as
'consolidatable', then the GL update will consolidate the extract sessions
into minimal number of postings based on consolidation fields.

I would be interested to hear from others of practical experience with this
and also your own findings when you update at month end.

Do I take it from your message that you are new users of System 21?

I would be interested to hear from you outside the forum as a fellow user
in Aus. Please feel free to email me direct (rick.allen@sandvik.com).

BR

Rick

Michael berman <mxb1@start.com.au>@midrange.com on 09/08/2001 14:41:38