Dan,

We bought it. Excellent product with a lot of potential uses.

Sunflower is not using it to it's full potential because our programmers
would rather use the tools they already know & love (RPG, DDS, SQL) instead
of switching to ShowMe/400. Our power users are content with Query/400 and
a GUI PC based report writer they've gotten rather proficient with.

I believe that if we had hired a person with programmer-type analytical
skills who knew no programming language  to begin with, THAT person would
take off and fly with ShowMe/400 any really get the ROI out of it.  Or
maybe we should have threaten the designated programmer with finger
amputation if he/she used the familiar instead of making the time to gain
expertise in ShowMe/400.

Pat Lynch
Sunflower Mfg. Co., Inc.

                    Dan Keller

                    <DKeller@Aerosoles.        To:
"'JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com'"
                    com>                       <JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com>

                    Sent by:                   cc:

                    owner-jbausers-l@mi        Subject:     Show Me/400

                    drange.com

                    04/03/2001 01:17 PM

                    Please respond to

                    JBAUSERS-L

      We are considering purchasing Show Me/400 to satisfy some of our
     reporting and inquiry needs. If there is anyone using or familiar with
     this product? I would appreciate any information/opinions you could
     give me about the product.

     Thanks, Dan