You understand you can do the same thing with RPG IV and CGI?  All you have
to do is learn a few API calls which you can hide with procedures.  You can
create the HTML manually or use a tool.  It is VERY simple to do.  It took
us a few hours to develop a web enabled item inquiry by stockroom - key in
the item and it shows you the quantity available in each stockroom.

I don't mean to say Visual RPG is bad.  I have been very impressed by what
I have seen.  I'm just curious if you have considered RPG IV and CGI?

"Prill, Steve" <sprill@rexairinc.com>@midrange.com on 16-03-2001 07:23:53

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com

Sent by:  owner-jbausers-l@midrange.com

Location of Author: