Interesting, they gave me a solution number : 225193

But when I tried to access it I got an error message :
Contact your customer support representative for assistance.

Maybe that is why my searches on the Solutions are not working either -
because I am not authorized to any solutions...
Hmmmmmm?????

"Dan Neal - btc group, llc" <dneal@btcgrp.com> on 02/06/2001 02:31:05 PM

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com