We're using the Jan 2000 version on some and 3.5.2i on others.

                    John McPherson

                    <JMcPherson@fossil.        To:
"'JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com'"
                    com>                       <JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com>

                    Sent by:                   cc:

                    owner-jbausers-l@mi        Subject:     RE: JBA Explorer

                    drange.com

                    01/16/2001 08:40 AM

                    Please respond to

                    JBAUSERS-L

This may seem like an obvious statement, but are you using the latest
version of Explorer?