Fellow users,

I asked the following question to System 21 support and was told that there
is no documentation available. So I turn to you, can you help.

We are in the process of automating check reconciliation. We have
determined that we need to get the data into the file BANKFILE. We will
then use option 81/CSR, 1/CSR and 3/CSR to complete the process. BANKFILE
will be cleared with each fresh upload. We have some questions about the
use of some of the fields in this file (BANKFILE) to make sure we properly
load the data. Below is a list of the fields in the file and our
understanding of the data that needs to be contained in field. Some we are
not clear on. Please advise on questions or incorrect understanding.

SORTCD -- No idea what this is looking for.  It apparently is used for the
key to chain to CSP60, however we have no data in this file
ACCNO -- The bank ID as found in CSP11
ACCTYP -- Not used
TRANCD -- No idea what this is looking for.  It apparently is used for a
key to file CSP61, which again, we have no data in this file.
OSORT -- not used
OACCNO -- not used
OREFNO -- not used
AMOUNT -- amount the check was cleared for
NARR1 -- Bank account no.  ????
NARR2 -- Check no. ????
NARR3 -- not used ????
DATE -- Date the check cleared the bank

If you can help us clarify these questions, we would appreciate it.  We are
particularly concerned with how to  populate the CSP60 and CSP61 files,
what values will we need to use?

Thanks for your help.