  • Subject: RE: Ironside
  • From: Bill Kanze <wkanze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:30:59 -0500

We are implementing an Order Entry, Order Tracking, e-notification and
Inventory Inquiry in a B to B environment as our first phase, then plan on
B to C in our second phase in 1st qtr of 2001.  We actually performed an
RFP (request for proposal) from around 20 vendors and selected three for
final review.  They are Spaceworks, Bluestone, and Ironside.  Ironside won
based on there JBA out of the box interface and their ease of use.  The
Ironside/JBA interface passes orders directly into the JBA order files.  We
are in the process of making some mods to this interface to pass back and
forth some data that was not in the original package.  Call Art at PST for
a test account # and check it out, it works nice.  If you have any other
questions or would like to talk to me offline, call me at 201-825-2000 ext.
7311.