Beware,

There is an unresolved bug when dealing with the A/P company profile.  If
you are NOT multi-currency AND using 3-way invoice matching (/API), the
default currency rate code field MUST be populated with *DFT.  The only way
to get it there is to DFU it in.

So, if you have batch control and need to change the flag, you may find you
have to delete the *DFT to save the screen, then DFU it back in afterward.

We're on 3.5.2. sp2.

R. Tim Kresky, Controller
Sunflower Manufacturing Company
Beloit, Kansas

                    Debbie.A.McLaughlin@acadiapo

                    lymers.com                          To:
JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                            cc:

                    owner-jbausers-l@midrange.co        Subject:     Re: PL
session with

                    11/09/00 01:43 PM

                    Please respond to JBAUSERS-L

Debbie A McLaughlin@ACADIA POLYMERS
11/09/2000 03:43 PM

I have found that I can use the direct posting transaction to process any
of my incomplete ap sessions.  I go into the direct posting and  press f12
and then enter the session number and it will allow me to then process any
type of ap transaction and update it.  The only catch is if you are using
batch control for your transactions and this transaction was a credit or
invoice matching session, then you may have to go to the company profile
and turn off batch  controls long enough to process this incomplete session
through direct posting.

Hope this helps

EvaS@circacorp.com on 11/09/2000 02:54:37 PM

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com