  • Subject: Re: Changing Product Numbers
  • From: "Eric Daniel" <edaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:37:37 -0400

Dear All,

with System 21 Explorer.  It should be available in the June 99 release or
later.  If you are on an earlier version of Explorer or are interested in
the Technical Reference alone, you should contact your GEAC Enterprise
Solutions Project Manager and request it (Explorer should be free of charge,
as it is the standard GUI for System 21).  Of all of the PC utilities JBA
have written, the Explorer package (including the Technical Reference) is
one of the most impressive.

Regards,

Eric Daniel
Technical Consultant