Bruce,

As a Geac/JBAer who monitors this forum, would you care to respond to the
various source code issues and questions that have been raised within the
last few weeks?

Can you also offer comment on the status of @E and E.Supply?  Are they
still products that Geac/Jba are going to support/sell/etc.??

Thank you.

                    bmcintyre@jbana.com

                    Sent by:                   To:     JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com

                    owner-jbausers-l@mi        cc:

                    drange.com                 Subject:     Re:

                    06/13/00 09:28 AM

                    Please respond to

                    JBAUSERS-L

Hello list.

I found the posting from Symix interesting and wanted to provide an
additional update on the product front.

Geac has completed integration of the Symix planning engine, SyteAPS into
the System 21 product line. This integration is designed to provide the
benefits of on line planning. As events occur in System 21 they are trapped
and passed to Symix for rescheduling. As the rescheduling occurs results
are passed back and updates posted to System 21.

There have been substantial updates to System 21 as well, with a new
capability called Campaign Planning which combines the excellent Symix APS
product with the ability to sequence production in an optimal manner for a
production line. There have been adjustments to MPS and MRP as well to
facilitate making best use of the SyteAPS product.

Geac has perpetual rights to this product.

If anyone wants further details I would be happy to arrange for someone to
contact you. Email me at bmcintyre@jbana.com and I will happily make these
arrangements.

There was also a recent comment on the list on Work Station scheduling. The
somewhat inadequate design has been rectified and in V3.5.2B SP4 it is
released as standard  product. Subject to completion of a beta.

The product development group is looking for people to beta test this
product now if possible as it is on the shelf. If anyone would like to beta
test or get more information on this product release please email me at
bmcintyre@jbana.com.

Thank you

Bruce McIntyre

JBAUSERS-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.