Sure.  This is the command string I have run every Monday morning that shows
all previous changes to jobs within the parameters I specify here:

RBTDSPAUDL FROMTIME(010906 010000) OMTRBTADMN(*YES) OMTRBTUSR(*YES)
INCUSR(*NO)
OUTPUT(*PRINT)

Note that we omit any system jobs run by rbtuser or rbtadmin.  We do not rn
jobs run by these profiles.  This report will supply you with a 'before' and
'after' image of the jobs properties.

Larry

======================

Larry Ketzes