> QUESTION: Do they really mean to imply the _user profile_
> in effect at the
> time the command is being executed, and not the signed-on
> _user_?

They mean the user profile _in_effect_.  That means if you are using
program profile adoption, then it is the combined authorities of the
Signed on User and the Owner(s) of the adopting program(s) being
executed.

If you are using swapped profile, it is simply the authority of the
"Current" user.

jte

--
John Earl | Chief Technology Officer
The PowerTech Group

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipients and may contain information that is privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message, or by telephone, and delete
the message from your email system.