Buck

Slight correction - my method is to actually secure it using the routing
entry - though feel free to propogate the "Evan's method" bit :)

Basically I set the routing entries up so if people have the correct
routing entry they get a command line and if they havent they get SIGNOFF.

I dismissed workstation control because at the time I could not easily
control QPADEV* device names, although I have since got around this via a
telnet exit program and some IP/device name controls but that is (maybe ?)
another issue.

I also dismissed the workstation entry control because I could not predict
when I might need to sign on at any particular device, telnet and IP have
changed the security rules just a bit.... using a routing entry gave me
protection at a more logical level.

Cheers
Evan