Um, wait, I'm getting lost here.  Was it me you were responding to?
(Not too many Dan's on the list, so I'm assuming.)

Are you differentiating an adopted authority program from an adopted
authority routine?  If so, how are they different?

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952