From: security400-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:security400-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Bale, Dan
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 3:29 PM
To: security400@midrange.com
Subject: RE: [Security400] "Not authorized to command XXXXXXXX"

I used EDTOBJAUT per your advice.  This seems to match what the security
reference says.

Why isn't QSECOFR in this list?  Is it because it has *ALLOBJ special
authority?

Maybe I should just create a new PDM option: GRTOBJAUT &N *CMD
USER(LTEIT) AUT(*USE) and use it on all command objects in QSYS?  (LTEIT
is the group profile for admins.)

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company