+1

On 8/27/2024 2:25 AM, Niels Liisberg wrote:
One up for Marks suggestion using Diters solution.

I have used it in many places with great success. It is logging a little too much in my opinion ( each row fetched), but since it is open source, then you can easily change that RPG program and only log negative SQLCODE values... Those is just minor details

it is using a *ARDPGM as a driver. JVAGATE/JDBCGATE is the name and it is great !!