Well before you try and explain RPG in COBOL terms make sure that _they_ understand what they are currently doing. I've worked with hundreds of COBOL shops on S/36, S/38 and IBM i and I doubt more than 10 to 20% had _anybody_ on board who really understood.

Also understand that the effect of these COBOL options is different in ILE COBOL to OPM COBOL for reasons that I won't go into.

Jon P.