Scott,

are you referring to the new %loop BIF which will be introduced with V8.0?
;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von
Scott Klement
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Juni 2024 22:03
An: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Scan vs %scan

They invented this new thing called "a loop".

On 6/15/2024 1:51 PM, Vinay Gavankar wrote:
Hi,

I have a string of 500 characters consisting of '1' and '0'. I need to get
the positions for all the 0s, which is straightforward with Scan.
C '0' Scan String Array

What is the most efficient way of doing it with %scan?

I was thinking of removing the **free from line 1, so that I can put in a
fixed format line with Scan.

TIA
Vinay