First - the IC page is available for 7.2:
- [1]https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.2?topic=services-joblog-info-table-function

And Simon has written something in 2015:

- [2]https://www.rpgpgm.com/2015/06/using-sql-to-get-information-from-job.html

That's what I could find quickly.

D.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 30.03.2024 um 18:19 schrieb Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx>:

May you please share the URL with me? I did not see anything like that
on page:
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.3?topic=services-joblog-info-table-function
The above link was the first match of a Google search. The 7.5 page does
not provide the release information either:
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.5?topic=services-joblog-info-table-function
The release when a function was first introduced is quite important for
open source developers and hence I would like to know where to find
that.
Thomas.