I have CSV data that I need to parse. It contains quoted values that need
to stay together.

Example CSV:
'1234, "SMITH, JOHN", BUFFALO, NY'

I need:
1234
SMITH, JOHN
BUFFALO
NY

I've tried %split() and SYSTOOLS.SPLIT, but both give the same wrong result.
Code:
%split('1234, "SMITH, JOHN", BUFFALO, NY' :',');
select ELEMENT from table(SYSTOOLS.SPLIT('1234, "SMITH, JOHN", BUFFALO, NY'

Results:
1234
"SMITH
JOHN"
BUFFALO
NY

Is there a way to handle this, or do I need to write my own parsing logic?

TIA