From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Tuesday, 12 December 2023 15:47
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CCSID Problem with PDF output

This IBM i Portfolio Simplification deck https://public.dhe.ibm.com/systems/support/planning/transfer/IBM.i.Price.Change.and.Simplification.2H.2023.pdf

Shows a AFP Font Collection (5733-B45)

Also here
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.4?topic=resources-purchasing-fonts

Check ESS, you should be able to just download it I think.

Charles

On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 3:32 AM Sean Courtney <scourtney@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you all for your replies..

I tried basically everything and anything in your emails but sadly to
no avail.....

I may be an issue with TRANSFORM services so I will do the standard
stuff first ..

1. Verify PTF situation and install newest PTF... maybe that will help.
2. If that doesn’t work then it will have to go to IBM

In an internet post I found someone who solved his problems with the
Greek alphabet by installing : 5733B45- AFP Font Collection

We are running a V7R4 machine ... does anybody know if 5733B45- AFP
Font Collection is a valid LICPGM for V7R4 or is this functionality
Included in other LICPGMS's in the meantime.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards / Bien à vous,

Seán Courtney – 0172-8560663

Eiresoft Software Solutions

IBM i Power Systems expert

Confidentiality Notice:

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information. The information contained herein is
transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of
such information, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete this email. Thank You

https://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.

related questions.