Why do you need OPTION(*DUPPROC)?

I would consider that a red flag that you are doing something you
shouldn't. Particularly when building a service program from modules that
you have created.

In the 30yrs I've been doing ILE, I've never needed it.
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.4?topic=resolution-duplicate-symbols

If two modules define the same symbol as a strong export, and each module
refers to the symbol, they are referring to separate items. Carefully
examine these messages to ensure your application will function correctly.
You may need to change the strong exports to weak exports or change the
code so that only a single module exports the symbol and all other modules
import it.

Charles

On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 11:32 AM Greg Wilburn <