I agree - tim ken, yours is one of the names of a person who seems to want to waste the time of people on these lists.

However, just in case you are genuine, I point you to the ILE RPG Programmer's Guide at https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/ssw_ibm_i_73/pdf/sc092507.pdf
On page 386 is a section called Handling Page Overflow - if you are using a PRTF, you should be sure you understand this part, where you are responsible for doing the right thing when overflow happens - that section tells you how to know that. I hope it is obvious to say, if overflow happens, you have to print the first record that is on a page, to get the headings.

That's all! If you are using O-specs, there is an entire section in this manual about doing that.

Go study! I also urge you to take the time to look at this website about how to ask questions - http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Vern