From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jean-Marc DUVAL via RPG400-L
Sent: Tuesday, 12 September 2023 17:32
To: 'RPG programming on IBM i' <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jean-Marc DUVAL <jean-marc.duval@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: How to retrieve an SQL statement into a variable in SQLRPGLE

If I use the query :
SÉLECTIONNEZ JOB_NAME, AUTHORIZATION_NAME, CLIENT_IP_ADDRESS, ELAPSED_CPU_TIME, ELAPSED_PAGE_FAULT_COUNT, ELAPSED_TOTAL_DISK_IO_COUNT SQL_STATEMENT_TEXT DE LA TABLE(QSYS2. ACTIVE_JOB_INFO(JOB_NAME_FILTER =>'QPADEV0009', DETAILED_INFO =>'TOUS')) OÙ SQL_STATEMENT_TEXT <>' '
COMMANDE DE ELAPSED_CPU_TIME DESC

It return :
SELECT JOB_NAME, AUTHORIZATION_NAME, CLIENT_IP_ADDRESS,
ELAPSED_CPU_TIME, ELAPSED_PAGE_FAULT_COUNT,
ELAPSED_TOTAL_DISK_IO_COUNT, SQL_STATEMENT_TEXT FROM
TABLE(QSYS2.A CTIVE_JOB_INFO(JOB_NAME_FILTER =>?,
DETAILED_INFO =>?)) WHERE SQL_STATEMENT_TEXT <>? ORDER BY
ELAPSED_CPU_TIME DESC

That not very useful...
To log query in the processing, it is the previous query I want, not which is use to get it...