Hi Tim,

I'm not sure what TN5250 Mochasoft has to do with your ftp session.

Without being signed into pub400.com at all, I can start a Windows command prompt, enter

ftp pub400.com
user me
pswd mypswd

and I'm logged on.

Note that the userid is not case sensitive, but the password is.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.

/