Hi Vern,

I just tried that and CTRL while hovering is not doing anything.

I'm looking at both COBOL ILE and an RPGILE pgm.
Hovering doesn't do anything but I can highlight and right click and get an
option for x-analysis to look it up... but our x-analysis is not currently
configured correctly.
But I bet that is about the only way... was thinking/hoping that RDI may
have some x-ref functionality built in, but just not seeing it.

I do appreciate your suggestion.

thanks

Jay

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 9:08 AM Vern Hamberg via RPG400-L <