<customer> I heartily endorse Brad's product - we use it with Office365 and OAuth. </customer>

Vern - not a <verndor>

On 3/3/2023 5:08 PM, Brad Stone wrote:
<vendor>

My MAILTOOL software will do anything you need, and more.
https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html.

It has a command interface, an ILE interface, and tons of settings that
others don't have. It's also already ready for OAuth 2.0
authentication, 2FA, TLS, etc.. etc..

It's effective, inexpensive, and supported well. :) but I may be biased.

I think Aaron actually sends people my way when asked, now. I worked with
him for years as well.

</vendor>