Understand that your definition only works if you update the display file.

This just maps *IN03.

F03 ind pos(3);
And it will only work if the Display file has:
CF03(03)

If you just want to name F3 then you can use something like this:
Dcl-s Ptr_INKC Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKC));
Dcl-S F03 IND BASED(Ptr_INKC);

From what I’ve found, the full indicator map in RPG IV is 161. Here are the positions I found as determined using a CRTBNDRPG RPGLE program:

DCL-S P_INDICATORS POINTER INZ(%ADDR(*IN));
DCL-DS INDICATORS LEN(161) based(P_INDICATORS);
ALLIND IND POS(1) DIM(161);

DCL-SUBF IN IND POS(1) DIM(99);

INL1 IND POS(100);
INL2 IND POS(101);
INL3 IND POS(102);
INL4 IND POS(103);
INL5 IND POS(104);
INL6 IND POS(105);
INL7 IND POS(106);
INL8 IND POS(107);
INL9 IND POS(108);
INLR IND POS(109);

INH1 IND POS(110);
INH2 IND POS(111);
INH3 IND POS(112);
INH4 IND POS(113);
INH5 IND POS(114);
INH6 IND POS(115);
INH7 IND POS(116);
INH8 IND POS(117);
INH9 IND POS(118);

INOA IND POS(119);
INOB IND POS(120);
INOC IND POS(121);
INOD IND POS(122);
INOE IND POS(123);
INOF IND POS(124);
INOG IND POS(125);
INOV IND POS(126);

IN1P IND POS(127);
INMR IND POS(128);
INRT IND POS(129);

INKA IND POS(130);
INKB IND POS(131);
INKC IND POS(132);
INKD IND POS(133);
INKE IND POS(134);
INKF IND POS(135);
INKG IND POS(136);
INKH IND POS(137);
INKI IND POS(138);
INKJ IND POS(139);
INKK IND POS(140);
INKL IND POS(141);
INKM IND POS(142);
INKN IND POS(143);
INKP IND POS(144);
INKQ IND POS(145);
INKR IND POS(146);
INKS IND POS(147);
INKT IND POS(148);
INKU IND POS(149);
INKV IND POS(150);
INKW IND POS(151);
INKX IND POS(152);
INKY IND POS(153);

INU1 IND POS(154);
INU2 IND POS(155);
INU3 IND POS(156);
INU4 IND POS(157);
INU5 IND POS(158);
INU6 IND POS(159);
INU7 IND POS(160);
INU8 IND POS(161);
End-ds;

This is for informational purposes only.
The way the way the RPG Reference manual discusses these indicators suggests that you may not get all the indicators defined in an application.

If you take the address of *IN, *IN01 - *IN99, or *IN(index), indicators *IN01 to *IN99 will be defined.
If you take the address of any other indicator, such as *INLR or *INL1, only that indicator will be defined.

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.3?topic=data-additional-rules

If you just want to name the *Ink_ indicators then you can do something like this without needing INDDS:

Dcl-s Ptr_INKA Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKA));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKB Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKB));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKC Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKC));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKD Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKD));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKE Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKE));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKF Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKF));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKG Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKG));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKH Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKH));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKI Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKI));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKJ Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKJ));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKK Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKK));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKL Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKL));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKM Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKM));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKN Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKN));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKP Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKP));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKQ Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKQ));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKR Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKR));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKS Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKS));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKT Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKT));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKU Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKU));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKV Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKV));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKW Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKW));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKX Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKX));
Dcl-s Ptr_INKY Pointer Inz(%Addr(*INKY));
Dcl-S F01 IND BASED(Ptr_INKA);
Dcl-S F02 IND BASED(Ptr_INKB);
Dcl-S F03 IND BASED(Ptr_INKC);
Dcl-S F04 IND BASED(Ptr_INKD);