The choise of the wrong tool is why the GUI will not be better than the
green screen. An extra server is a usual source of problemas, plus it is
slower.

Using RPG with a service program to read the data and merge the results
with the HTML gives the same easy to build, fast, reliable programing
environment.

PHP is slower, and to make it safe requieres a lot of cleaning the input.
Plus, the html is mixed with the logic.

El mié., 17 de agosto de 2022 19:23, Patrik Schindler <poc@xxxxxxxxxx>