Hi Gad,

Thanks, I didn't catch that you were doing a DELETE FROM; I thought it was DLTF.

That's pretty interesting though.  I wonder what the SQL DELETE FROM is doing that makes it so much faster than CLRPFM?  I remember reading at one time that DELETE FROM would attempt to do a CLRPFM, and if that couldn't be done due to locks, it would attempt to delete all the individual records.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.