Hi Jerry

For program-described, the position you specify is the last position of the value - if you continue with O-specs, I suggest you make a drawing of the result on graph paper, maybe - there used to be sheets for that.

Now I do suggest you move to a PRTF - you can design those with RLU or in RDi, and have much easier control of what it will look like.

What you see as truncation is probably actually overwriting.

HTH
Vern