If this query shows different library names with the same program name for
two of these symbols then do I need to test each of these different
programs by giving their names with respect to their different library
names where they are located each time to ensure my program gets compiled
properly and a program object is created successfully . I mean hit and try
method until the program gets created and this error is removed?
Because I found two of these symbols I got the unique program names
for each of these two missing symbols definitions but these programs were
located with the same program name but were present in different libraries.

Thanks