Von: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Martin Neugebauer via RPG400-L
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Januar 2022 10:42
An: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Martin Neugebauer
Betreff: Compiler bug with *YEAR ? - For Barbara Morris ?

Happy new year to all !

Is this a compiler bug?

//-------------------------------------------------------------------
**freedcl-s c1 char(4);dcl-s c2 char(4);dcl-s c3 char(4);dcl-s YNum packed(4);
YNum = *year;
c1 = %editc(*year - 1 : 'X'); // Error?
c2 = %editc(YNum - 1 : 'X'); // Error?
YNum = YNum - 1;c3 = %editc(YNum : 'X'); // expected result
Results:EVAL c1 C1 = '0202' EVAL c2 C2 = '0202' EVAL c3 C3 = '2021' //-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for clarifying!Best regards, Martin Neugebauer