Hi Sean,
We had a similar situation, meaning our system A (DB2 on POWER9) needs to
check some rows state on our system B (SQL Server running a document
management system).
Instead of having a web service running on system B, which implies some
coding on system B, and being both systems on the same internal net, we
resolved to implement ARDGATE software: on system A a relational DB entry
is defined and it points to the SQL Server instance on system B, and when
it's the case system A performs an SQL select statement to check row' state
on system B.

If you think it may be of help I can share other details.

Il giorno lun 20 dic 2021 alle ore 10:23 Sean Courtney <