Hi Chris , many thanks for your reply

I will try with HTTAPI ..

Just for curiosity as in the maintime i was triyng with HTTPPOSTCLOB , the
following code could be Ok ?

Dcl-S gData SQLTYPE(CLOB:2000);

Dcl-Ds Request Qualified;

URL Char(128);

Head Char(1024);

Body Char(1024);

End-Ds;

Request.URL = <https://www.google.com/> https://www.google.com/';

Request.Head = '<httpHeader>' +

'<header name="Content-Type"
value="application/json"/>' +

'</httpHeader>';

Request.Body = '/tmp/filename.zip' ;

EXEC SQL SET :gData

= SYSTOOLS.HTTPPOSTCLOB( :Request.URL, :Request.Head, :Request.Body
);

*Inlr = *On;

If ever, could you please post the RPG code, how to run your suggestion :

VALUES SYSTOOLS.HTTPPOSTBLOB(
URL=>' <https://www.google.com/> https://www.google.com/'
, HTTPHEADER=>''
, REQUESTMSG=> GET_BLOB_FROM_FILE( '/tmp/filename.zip')
) ;

i can't figure how to insert these in a rpg source

Thanks in advance