I think I figured it out... it's a very old program for a client that I
didn't write. :) Spaghetti that I'm going to untangle. haha.

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 9:50 AM Brian Parkins <goodprophet.bp@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

At a guess, (only a guess) I would say there's an Activation Group issue
-or- maybe Program B does not have LR on when it ends -or- is SPGMA
<really> calling PGMB (or PGM2)?

Brian.