This program had DFTACTGRP(*NO) ACTGRP('PRMPOLOG') // the program name
was the actgrp name...

now, this program does many CALLS (prototype calls), and I would guess
that some of those may indeed be *CALLER or *DFTACTGRP,
and looking upstream, there may be programs calling this prompt handling
program that are *CALLER or *DFTACTGRP.

I just did a scan on our RPG programs, and I do have 46 programs that have
DFTACTGRP(*NO) ACTGRP(*CALLER)

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 3:17 PM Mark Waterbury <