Thanks Alan. The error is CPE3490, I'm going to try and specify the CCSID
on the open.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 5:43 PM Alan Campin <alan0307d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, should be

dcl-pr OpenFile Pointer ExtProc('C_IFS_fopen');
PR_FileName Pointer Options(*String) Value;
PR_FileMode Pointer Options(*String) Value;
end-pr;

dcl-s FilePtr Pointer;

FilePtr = OpenFile('/tmp/wc/images/post_out.json':
'r');