The one from Amazon. The server certificate. It is most likely a
wildcard cert.

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 10:49 AM Greg Wilburn <
gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which certificate doesn't it like? Our server or their server (hosted on
Amazon)?

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Brad Stone
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 11:29 AM
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ssl_error(406)

Hmm.. well, that error is saying it doesn't like the SSL certificate
itself. I know the one weak link with the IBM SSL APIs is IBM considers
them "legacy" (their words, not mine) and they don't work with wildcard SSL
certificates. I'm not sure if that's the case here.

Either way, switch it back to *GSKIT. ;)

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 9:53 AM Greg Wilburn <